Terms & Conditions
1. This Web Store is hosted and operated by Tibo Ltd. If you have any questions regarding the Web Store or these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any complaints about products or services purchased by you from this Web Store, you can contact Tibo Ltd at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. These terms and conditions, together with any other policies or documents referred to in these terms and conditions (including any policies or documents to which a link is provided from these terms and conditions) (together "Terms") apply to all orders for products and services made available by Tibo Ltd for purchase on the Web Store. Please read these terms carefully.
2. Please note that these terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3. Acceptance of Orders
3.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
3.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we
despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
3.3 We may refuse to accept an order:
a. Where goods are not available;
b. Where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment;
c. If there has been a pricing or product description error
d. If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
1. All prices on this site are stated in £ (Sterling). The prices are inclusive of any VAT payable in the UK, but excludes any Packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges relating to delivery, the approximate rates will be quoted before order is accepted. Our product prices are reviewed periodically and Tibo Ltd endeavours to ensure that all pricing information on the Web Store is correct.
5. Payment terms
1. The total cost of your order will be the purchase price for the products and/or services, any delivery charges and any card processing charges.
2. When ordering you confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, Tibo Ltd will not accept your order, be liable for any delay or non-delivery or be obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. Tibo Ltd is not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you because of Tibo Ltd.’s processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
1. Where Tibo Ltd elects, or is required by applicable law, to issue or make an invoice available, Tibo Ltd reserves the right to issue or make available electronic invoices and you agree to such form of invoicing. If electronic invoicing is used, Tibo Ltd will send you an email invoice as soon as your order is shipped.
1. Any Services Tibo Ltd provides or makes available to you or which are purchased by you may be subject to additional terms. Any such terms will be brought to your attention before you purchase those Services. Please note that those terms shall apply to the relevant Services in addition to these Terms.
8. Substitute products/services
1. Tibo Ltd.’s policy is one of ongoing product and service update and revision and Tibo Ltd may therefore revise or discontinue products and services from time to time. If, for any reason, Tibo Ltd is unable to provide you with the product or services you have ordered, Tibo Ltd will do its best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with a replacement product, you can return it in accordance with Tibo Ltd.’s 30-day returns guarantee. In addition, and where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights.
9. Delivery and risks
1. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have provided during the purchase process. Tibo Ltd cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect.
NOTE: Please note that, Tibo Ltd cannot deliver to PO boxes or BFPO addresses
2. Tibo Ltd currently only delivers products and services to the countries listed in the checkout. Please also note that Tibo Ltd is unable to deliver products or services to any country other than that listed unless otherwise stated. Your choice of shipping location and your billing address must therefore appear on this list.
3. While Tibo Ltd will try to meet any dispatch estimates that it gives you, please note that they are just that: They are not guarantees and should not be treated as such. Accordingly, you agree that products may not necessarily reach you within 30 days of the date of your order.
4. Once a product has been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the product shall pass to you.
10. Cancellation and returns
1. Should you wish to cancel or return any products or cancel any services, you may do so in accordance with Tibo Ltd.’s Cancellation & Returns Policy. Please note, that Tibo Ltd.’s Cancellation & Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
11. Age requirements
1. If you order a product or service to which a minimum age requirement applies, by ordering that product or service you confirm that you are of the required age. If Tibo Ltd reasonably believes that you are not legally entitled to order a product, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
1. Certain products purchased by you from this Web Store may come with an express warranty from the manufacturer or another third party. If your Product is covered by such an express warranty, the terms of the express warranty will be included in the documentation which accompanies the relevant product and/or will otherwise be made available or notified to you.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any express warranty Tibo Ltd offers you in respect of a product are instead of all other terms, conditions and warranties, whether express or implied. Please note, however, that this exclusion (and any express warranty that accompanies your Products) does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
13. Limitations of liability
1. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes Tibo Ltd.’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation, or (iii) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
2. Subject to Section 14.1 above, Tibo Ltd will not be liable, whether in contract, in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms for any: economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or loss of goodwill or reputation; or special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
3. You acknowledge that Tibo Ltd shall not be liable to you for any misrepresentation, misstatement or breach of any term, condition or warranty given by Tibo Ltd in connection with any products or services.
4. This Section 14 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your cancellation rights.
14. Electronic communications
1. When you pay a visit to Tibo Ltd.’s Web Store or send e-mails to Tibo Ltd, you are communicating with Tibo Ltd electronically. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from Tibo Ltd electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Tibo Ltd provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement like such communications in writing. This term does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
15. Assignment, sub-contracting etc.
1. Tibo Ltd reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract all or any of Tibo Ltd.’s rights and obligations under these Terms. You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without Tibo Ltd.’s consent in writing.
16. Amendments to these terms
1. Tibo Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. You, and any contract of sale between you and Tibo Ltd, will be subject to the version of these Terms in force at the time you order the products or services in question from Tibo Ltd.
17. Events beyond the seller's reasonable control
1. Tibo Ltd will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond Tibo Ltd.’s reasonable control.
1. Each provision of these Terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable form and not affect the enforceability of any of the other provisions of these Terms.
19. Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These Terms and all transactions relating to this Web Store are governed by English law and you, and Tibo Ltd, hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. However, this will not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
20. Customer reviews
You are solely responsible for the content of your submissions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to publish or remove any content from the Web Store for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, that we believe part or all of the content: 1. is in need of editing for grammar, spelling or overall readability; 2. is off topic; 3. is inaccurate; 4. is false, misleading or defamatory; 5. is offensive, abusive or uncivil in tone; 6. is harmful, threatening or intimidating; 7. contains profanity, hate messages or personal attacks against others; 8. constitutes spam, phishing or any form of advertising or solicitation; 9. is used in conjunction with any automated or other means to artificially drive user traffic to the Web Store; 10. disguises the origin of any user content transmitted to the Web Store; 11. impersonates another person or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; 12. violates another person's or entity's intellectual property rights, publicity or privacy rights or other legal rights; 13. contains software viruses or any other malicious code, files or programs which may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or 14. is otherwise inappropriate or undesirable for the Web Store.
21. 30-Day returns guarantee
Tibo Ltd wants you to be totally satisfied with all products that you purchase from this Web Store. Therefore, if for any reason you are unhappy with a Tibo Ltd product, you can return it to Tibo Ltd within 30 days of the date the product was dispatched to you, provided that the product is returned in its original condition. Tibo Ltd will issue a full refund of the price paid for the Product in question less any costs Tibo Ltd has incurred in delivering the Products to you. You must generate a Return ticket within 30 calendar days from the date your order was dispatched to authorize your return.